Looking for advice on Bull getting wife pregnant

Beth4BBC

Couple
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for quite some time now. We have talked to our Bull, whom is willing to participate in the process and then have no contact from then on out. We were looking for advice, pros/cons and family reaction to this process. We were also looking for websites that could give us an idea of what the baby could look like based on the wife's and Bull's features.

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for quite some time now. We have talked to our Bull, whom is willing to participate in the process and then have no contact from then on out.

Does this mean the bull will disappear from your lives forever? Sounds like a waste of a good bull if you all have a really good relationship.

We were looking for advice, pros/cons and family reaction to this process. ....

Aside from the social acceptance problems the baby will have to deal with depending on the atmosphere where you reside and the fact that he or she will be wanting to know who Daddy is at some point in their life:
you need a COMPLETE family medical history of the sire. The baby doesn't need to be put through possibly months of painful testing to try to determine what the problem is, if there is a genetic issue that runs in his family.
Plus you need to know if there could be genetic problems between anything in your family history when mixed with his as you may both be "carriers" which are benign until joined.

My hubby's ex wife got pregnant by three different men. It has been tough for my hubby to live the last 24 years or so dealing with problems that his ******* have had or gone through. He has supported "his" ******* their whole lives and they do not know he is not their real dad, although not one of them look like him. His oldest has admitted to me, though, that he has noticed that he looks nothing like his "*******." Many people have pointed out that my hubby's ******* look nothing like him. My hubby''s ******* has asked me a few times if I knew if her dad was really her dad. So, there are thoughts.

When the real fathers do come around, one especially, he consistently says that he is glad he didn't have to financially support "my hubby's" *******." The other two have never made it obvious that they know they are the kid's dads. My hubby's ex still has sex with all three dads, though.

It is tough on both of us because although my hubby is not their biological *******, we still pay for everything for them. The above post points out some of the down sides, and here I had stated a couple more. It is tough when your hubby is not the ******* of his ******* but still is financially responsible, at least in his mind.

It's a neat fantasy, but I have to say that my daughters "*******" has never known that he isn't "our" *******'s *******. Some times it can work out fine, and in the case of my hubby and "his" *******, it has been financially draining at times. And knowing that these other guys fathered my hubby's ******* and keep getting sex and never have any responsibility kind of pisses me off at times.

I believe you know what the pros/cons of doing this with a "lover" ... particularly if that lover is of a different race as the 2 of you. If the 2 of you really wish to have children, but can't, you start by eliminating possible problems. The least expensive problem to determine is your husband's ability to fertilize your egg. If that test shows no abnormalities, then they go to you and start eliminating possible problems, and this is where it starts getting expensive. But, with female reproduction, it could be something really serious, such as a tumor, and you would definitely want to know of that.
So, my suggestion is that you get your husband checked out first to eliminate "him" as the problem, then talk with your family doctor.
Just for your information, the biological ******* can still be liable for the children he fathers EVEN if you and he have a prearranged agreement saying otherwise. This is particularly so when the paternal ******* ( your husband) either dies or disappears while the children are growing up. This lover of yours needs to know that. The courts will do what is in the best interest of the children.

Here's something of interest, by the way, that a lot of people don't know about; its called hetropaternal superfecundation. My company just settled a $60,000+ medical claim on this a year or so ago. The odds of this, by the way, is about 1:400 when a woman is carrying fraternal twins.

caption-Superfecundation.jpg

Thanks for the responses. It gives us a chance to talk more about it as a couple. We are planning to move and the Bull as well and would not be seeing each other at all. No more sex, etc.

Speaking as someone who never knew the paternal side of my chromosomal makeup (long, convoluted story), it can really play mind games when you have even the slightest inkling that your ******* didn't even care enough to want to know you, much less acknowledge you and be a part of your life. I have always wondered why the guy who fathered me didn't consider me worthwhile enough to be around in any form.

Does this mean the bull will disappear from your lives forever? Sounds like a waste of a good bull if you all have a really good relationship.

Aside from the social acceptance problems the baby will have to deal with depending on the atmosphere where you reside and the fact that he or she will be wanting to know who Daddy is at some point in their life:
you need a COMPLETE family medical history of the sire. The baby doesn't need to be put through possibly months of painful testing to try to determine what the problem is, if there is a genetic issue that runs in his family.
Plus you need to know if there could be genetic problems between anything in your family history when mixed with his as you may both be "carriers" which are benign until joined.
I agree with the medical history part of this response. I do not agree with the "social acceptance" "problem" part of it however. More and more black babies are being born to white couples and singles. Interracial children will soon be more of the norm than the exception. White will be the minority in this country in the next 30 years according to government statistical analysis. The chances of a white baby having social problems would be higher than if the baby was black or brown. As far as not knowing who his or her ******* is, make a deal with the bull that he won't hide and that if he or she ever wants to contract the bull *******, it will be alright.

Here's something of interest, by the way, that a lot of people don't know about; its called hetropaternal superfecundation. My company just settled a $60,000+ medical claim on this a year or so ago. The odds of this, by the way, is about 1:400 when a woman is carrying fraternal twins.

View attachment 261727

Dang! Here I thought I was doing good just getting "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" down. :bounce:

Back