looking for a vvwe black Bull - Essex Uk

petitehan

Couple
From
UK
Hi all!

My husband and I are looking for a vvwe black Bull. We are looking for a middle aged Bull with experiences of cuckolding as we are very young in it. We have met a Bull and it went very well. However, we would like to consistently meet and play with a Bull or with multiple bull's. We're in Essex UK.

We are 38(F) & 35(M) and both very fit, petite and muscular respectively. We are both straight. I am sub and my husband dom we are after a Bull that can meet us in the middle being dominant over me but fuck me when my husband asks and how he asks.

Hi all!

My husband and I are looking for a vvwe black Bull. We are looking for a middle aged Bull with experiences of cuckolding as we are very young in it. We have met a Bull and it went very well. However, we would like to consistently meet and play with a Bull or with multiple bull's. We're in Essex UK.

We are 38(F) & 35(M) and both very fit, petite and muscular respectively. We are both straight. I am sub and my husband dom we are after a Bull that can meet us in the middle being dominant over me but fuck me when my husband asks and how he asks.
Very good, post your email

Hey petitehan, when did you first get into cuckolding? Welcome to the site.

thanks for the welcome cuckold7, we are pretty new to it all but my Husband and I have been thinking about it for years, but only just started making a reality.............how about you?

Back