Would you Text or Talk with me?

• Total voters

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
I feel that i dont have people to talk to in real life, my friends are too busy or dont have time to talk and i want someone that i can call or text. the only thing that i will say is if im working and if i dont answer is either im at work, assisting a guest or sleeping since i work. I also want someone real and that wants to do this.

Right now getting a opinion on this right now. Please do not send me a number right now. im gathering facts first and see if any ladies want to talk or text me. I hope things will work out and i can have someone to count on.

Lewis 2013-05-31_20.23.24.jpg

2013-03-15_16.40.42.jpg 2013-05-31_20.23.24.jpg

I feel that i dont have people to talk to in real life, my friends are too busy or dont have time to talk and i want someone that i can call or text. the only thing that i will say is if im working and if i dont answer is either im at work, assisting a guest or sleeping since i work. I also want someone real and that wants to do this.

Right now getting a opinion on this right now. Please do not send me a number right now. im gathering facts first and see if any ladies want to talk or text me. I hope things will work out and i can have someone to count on.

Lewis View attachment 368625

View attachment 368626 View attachment 368625
We too

Back