Delete

Looking for a cuckold to support my BBC lifestyle. I love being fucked by BBC. Lets discuss terms....
I’m a little late getting to the party but would love to be your cuck and prepare you and your black lover. Even a long distance and somewhat virtual relationship would be rewarding.

Looking for a cuckold to support my BBC lifestyle. I love being fucked by BBC. Lets discuss terms....
I feel like im trying to win a radio contest. I never win those. I would gladly assist you in supporting your lifestyle being fucked by big black cock. I would ask only that at some point you share it because I want it as much as you do you are a woman however and the preferred Target of big black dicks. So I'm kind of saying if you noticed that I'm not getting any quality time with the dick that we want I would appreciate if you could see your way clear to suggest that I possibly could suck that cock so that you could see it I'm just throwing that out there you could say anything or or acting like it is something you might want to see but I want some of that dick too and I'm more than willing to cooperate in any way I can and your Pursuit of pleasuring black dick as well as yourself I have the same craving as you I do like the thought of sucking black cock in front of a woman and since you happen to be a woman that would be a great thing I can clean you both I don't want to be forward or suggest anything like that but I'm very agreeable and cooperative and I love black dick. I do not have the Good Fortune to have a female partner to share this with I am looking but that is harder than it looks. If all goes well you will probably the most important woman to me in my life because with you I would more than likely be able to get the black dick that I want as well so it's kind of a win-win I think maybe I went a little before because again your female I'm just a black cock faggot that has no woman to cook him. Hopefully I will hear from you if not I wish you well and I hope that you accomplish what you are sitting out to accomplish and which case I'm jealous lol have a great day

If you are around Africa welcome

Screenshot_20181007_095232_2.png
If you are around Africa welcome

Screenshot_20181007_095232_2.png

Back