Looking for a respectful Bull in UK to fuck and degrade me with husband. FYI WE ARE NOT CUCKS

Second that - welcome to the site and agree, very nice pics indeed. Hung black dominant bull in UK here, drop me a message (you do this by clicking on the profile pic here to the left and pressing the 'start conversation' button! x

Nice comments and nice pics, I hope you get a good guy in the UK but honestly wishing it was me because damnnnnn your hottttt... lol

Attractive young couple (Submissive Female 25, Straight Male 28) seeking a RESPECTFUL BBC at least 9", the bigger the better, he he!!!! If youre from the UK and would like to join my husband in gang banging me then please get in contact. We have literaly just joined the site and therfore unsure how we go about contacting other members, some help in this department would be most appreciated. As stated above WE ARE NOT CUCKS and not interested in the cum slurping etc, although humiliation towards me (Female) will be expected and encouraged. Please leave comments on my pics xxx
Sexy girl!

Back