Looking for a regular for her

Army cuck

Couple
So I've been around a while. I finally found another one willing to try out BBC and cuckolding. She seems very excited about both.

We want a long term dominant BBC. She wants to be his sex slave. She's very pretty with an athletic body. I'd post pics but it's 2:33 AM and I'm not posting any pics without her permission.

Oh yeah we are in the Destin, sandestin, Panama City beach area.

So I've been around a while. I finally found another one willing to try out BBC and cuckolding. She seems very excited about both.

We want a long term dominant BBC. She wants to be his sex slave. She's very pretty with an athletic body. I'd post pics but it's 2:33 AM and I'm not posting any pics without her permission.

Oh yeah we are in the Destin, sandestin, Panama City beach area.
We live in destin area. We have a couple of guys that we get together with. would possibly get together and he could use two at one time

Oh ya you two are the type of couple that belong under a black man.
If your ever down south I'd love to show you how a bull uses a white couple like you.

Last edited:
Reactions: wit
Wow that's awesome my wife is into but will not talk about it or say yes till after a few drinks we met a guy 2 months ago and just love kissing her as he was eating her pussy and than rubbing his dick all over her trying to ease it in to her tight pussy. Than the next day no I don't want to do it lol
Women are funny creatures. I think what makes me and my girl get a long so well and why I can get inside her head and drive her crazy is because I don't make it about sex all the time or a specific thing liked cumming on a big dick. The excitement for us is much more broad.

Like you can say I want to watch you or you can paint a larger picture with an entire scenario. I think the scenarios identify with something more primal in her. She could get fucked or she could submit herself to him. One is a naughty act and one makes everything about her naughty.

Back