Looking for a perfect bbc in Vancouver

Too bad I dont lice there, my siblings live there, tht've been trying to get me to move there but because of a new job I cant, but I will be visiting before the end of the year so maybe we will link up.

Ironic you would post this here today. Last night Suzi and I were talking of where she would most like to go to have her first BBC and she said Vancouver. So, if you should find a good BBC there please let us know. Thanks.
Come to calgary in Alberta. July is the best because of stampede.

Sexxxy legs and body :bigsmile:. I'm driving out to BC this summer for a short 1 week vacation and I'll be in Vancouver . Let's connect reach me on Kik (Karthwf) :blackgreedy:

Come to calgary in Alberta. July is the best because of stampede.
Went thru Calgary once on the way to Banff and Lake Louise. Loved Banff & Lake Louise, wish I had had more time for Calgary. Unfortunately, this July we will be in France. I probably should put a thread in for BBC in France but will have family with us so not sure if will have opportunity for BBC

Went thru Calgary once on the way to Banff and Lake Louise. Loved Banff & Lake Louise, wish I had had more time for Calgary. Unfortunately, this July we will be in France. I probably should put a thread in for BBC in France but will have family with us so not sure if will have opportunity for BBC
Well maybe in the future thungs will work out. I will let you know when I am going to vancover.

Back