Looking for a master

hankmoody

Couple
My girlfriend and I are looking for a black master for a one week holiday.
I'm 31 and she is 22 years old. I have watched her with black men before. In our personal life we only have sex in missionary style and I always wear a condom. And even with the condom on I always pull out of her before I cum. We also make sure that she never has an orgasm while she's with me. That way we ensure that black men can do lots of stuff with her that she never does with me and I'm always aware that my cum is not worthy of her. And we also make sure that she knows only black cocks can make her orgasm.

Now in our upcoming holiday we want to take it to the next level. We want to become complete slaves for our black master. We would both do everything he asks. He would be able to use my girlfriend's every orifice and he obviously wouldn't use condoms. He can cum anywhere he wants. If he wants to impregnate her, my girlfriend is willing to get locked up by our master 2 days prior to the official start of our week, so he can make sure she is not on any birth control. We will be under our masters supervision 24/7 so there will be no morning-after-pills either. It will be great to watch a black master cum in her unprotected pussy while my cum isn't even allowed to touch her body.

Giving up all control also means my girlfriend will fuck anyone and anything our master tells her to. She will be his toy that he can give away as he sees fit. We don't mind old or ugly guys. And there is no limit on the number of guys she will fuck if our master tells her to.
I am willing to clean cum out and off of her if it pleases our master.

Back