Looking for a Las Vegas local

samcc2

Couple
Gold Member
DSCN1874.JPG 8-20-14 003.JPG I would like to find a nice local black man that wants to take the time to become friends and help me talk my wife into having sex with him. She knows I want her to try this but she thinks she is too old and isn't attractive any longer. I would really like to watch her have the time of her life. I have fantasized about her having sex with black men for years, ever since I watched my first interracial move years ago. I am open for any suggestions and advise I can get. Please help. This pussy needs some black cock and lots of cum!

Attachments

• DSCN1893.JPG
    DSCN1893.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • 022 (4).JPG
    022 (4).JPG
    1 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I would like to find a nice local black man that wants to take the time to become friends and help me talk my wife into having sex with him. She knows I want her to try this but she thinks she is too old and isn't attractive any longer. I would really like to watch her have the time of her life. I have fantasized about her having sex with black men for years, ever since I watched my first interracial move years ago. I am open for any suggestions and advise I can get. Please help.
I am a local for abut 15 years. This is something i have helped a few couples with. Being a Masseur does help makes this easier also. Why don't you contact me and we can set something up and slowly watch how she beings to respond. You want be disappointed.

I am a local for abut 15 years. This is something i have helped a few couples with. Being a Masseur does help makes this easier also. Why don't you contact me and we can set something up and slowly watch how she beings to respond. You want be disappointed.
YES lets talk!

Back