looking for a hung blackman to take my gorgeous wife from me, in uk

vicki

Female
Looking for a blackstud to seduce my hot young wife, she's 26 v attractive and her fantasys to take a Blackman raw in front of me, though she doesn't knw I'm on here advertising as she's reluctant to do it for real . I knw that if I give her email and number to the right Blackman and he's willing to work wiv me there's no way shel resist, and toil have the hottest married Liszt on this site, she's a real bad girl in bed a blackmans fantasy and its what she deserves, please genuine blackguys get in touch at Vicky22113@gmail.com send pics as u must be attractive and extremely hung, that address is her old email but if u send pics to me on there and I think your good enough to seduce her ill give u her current email and mob number and let u take it from there.

Thought they'd of been more interest, this is 100% genuine, will send pics of her to any blackstuds who wanna do this

hey if ur really interested in getting ur wife blacked, mail me on ab69962002@yahoo.com and we can take it from there. we can chat on messenger too if u got yahoo. dom bull here and can show u i am real. hv webcam too

Back