Looking for a hung Blackman in uk to powerfuck my sexy young wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicki

Female
My wife's 25 very very sexy and had a fantasy bout sex with a hung black stud in front of me, she's a bit apprehensive bout actually doing it but I know for a fact if a Blackman works with me hel have her pussy in no time, shel be up for phonesex and pics at first and I know 100% she be able to be sweet talked into taking black cock for real, she won't be able to resist I know her too well she's such a bad girl in bed. Any black studs who are well hung and can perform to a standard I can't compete with please get in touch at tesshopp@yahoo.co.uk I'll send pics of her from there and if ya genuine I'll give u her contact details, thus is a genuine opportunity for some hot married white pussy,

Only had a couple of time wasters so far, this is a
Genuine opportunity for sex with a
Gorgeous young whore, she can be easily seduced, if your
Black, hung and live
In the uk get in touch and
Let's work on gettin u some married pussy

Anywhere, but like I said it's up to u to get it to that stage, she needs seducing, but it's 100% possible she won't resist if the right man gets at her

Finding it so hard to find anybody genuine who doesn't just want pics of my wife,this is a genuine advert for any black studs in the uk who want sex with a red hot young wife, if your genuine and can prove u are I'll send I pics of her and give u her mobile number and email and let u seduce her from there, her private emails vicky22123@gmail.com though I'm not putting her mobile on here, believe me if your s big dicked Blackman she won't resist you and will empty your balls completely

Yeah got pics of her I can email u, also im willing to give her phone number out, as long as u can prove your a hung stud that'll make my wife cum, she's do hot she really is a blackmans fantasy, she's so skilled at bringing big cocks to orgasm,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back