looking for a hot bbc addict whom to marry

Discussion in 'Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them' started by sedrplok, Aug 27, 2013.

1. sedrplok

sedrplok Guest

hi all, i am white, 32 year old man looking for a hot black cock whore to marry. i would be proud to watch my whore white wife fuck big black cocks all day long. please get in touch if you like this idea. thank you

slut loving man likes this.
  2. Tanya Williams

Tanya Williams Member Real Person Gold Member

where do you live please?

3. sedrplok

sedrplok Guest

budapest, hungary. too far from you i guess :(

4. Tanya Williams

not too far just the wrong continent for me sorry

blackmeat likes this.
  5. sedrplok

sedrplok Guest

its shame :( i wish you lots of big black cocks!!!
    kisses and licks to your pussy and ass

6. Erin Walters

Erin Walters Member

Im from Georgia and looking for the same type thing! If anyone is close and interested please let me know.

blackmeat likes this.
  7. Britwhitecuck

Britwhitecuck Active Member

Would classify myself in this category, although sharing a love of interracial is only one aspect of a relationship I'd like to share.

justin feu likes this.
  8. Tanya Williams

Now that sounds interesting ... tell tanya more please?

blackmeat likes this.
  9. Britwhitecuck

Britwhitecuck Active Member

Hi Tanya,
    Just trying to convey that sexually I'm a guy who gets most aroused by women who like black men and would love to be able to share my desires and deepest sexuality with a long-term partner.
    However, I'm aware that this is only one facet of a relationship and would like to be able to share so much more of myself with a partner and enable her to do so with me.
    I've always been unfulfilled in most relationships as I couldn't share my most intimate cuckold and interracial desires and fantasies. If such a large part of ones character and being is denied it leads to problems in the end. I'm here because I hope to find a partner who likes black men and cuckolding, and then see if other parts of ourselves are compatible too - rather than find someone I can get on well with but can't express my sexual desires and fetishes.
    It's a risk but I'm happy enough in my daily life to wait for the right person.
    Wayne

MAXXNBBC likes this.
  10. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I live in Fort Lauderdale and am ready to once again be a little white cuckold. (well not so little but cuck yes)

OregonJane likes this.
  11. mrblacksteel

mrblacksteel New Member

Cali is the place to be. Drop on by you might be surprise, ok............fairdinkum!

12. vastknife

vastknife Member

am interested,am from Tanzania
    [