looking for a girl i can be a cuckold for

i am a white male. how do i go about finding a hot white woman to date that will bang black guys? any help would be appreciated.

Think about it a minute, kurt, you're asking for women who have a preference for strong, alpha, black men, to involve themselves in a relationship with a subservient, beta, white man. Unless you're filthy rich, you have absolutely nothing that attracts a white female to you.

This is like trying to sell a man a car when he's on the lot wanting to buy a pickup truck.

You might wish to consider being some white woman's sugardaddy ... she'll allow you to be seen with her on occasions as long as you're showering her with gifts, possibly even share a living quarters with you, but her body will belong to others. Another option would be to actually develop a personal relationship with a female, then at some point give her permission to see other people if she likes. It doesn't guarantee you'll be involved or even know of her outside relationships, however, and once she finds a strong, male of her liking, I'm afraid you'll be back at square one looking for another mate. Your desire is similar to that of a she-male, or even a cross-dresser, very frustrating at best.

Last edited:
i am a white male. how do i go about finding a hot white woman to date that will bang black guys? any help would be appreciated.
dont listen to the idiot below. hes just here to bring down others. i had put up a post looking for a cuck and a sugar daddy and he tried his hardest to break me down and tear me apart...a white 21 year old who was pregnant at the time. and hes so low to where he was insulting me and down grading me. so dont listen to this prick. hes an old 85 year old man behind that screen who doesnt give a fuck but wacking off his inch penis to all of this. And, im looking for a cuck. fuck this prick and dont listen to a word he has to say.

i had put up a post looking for a cuck and a sugar daddy and he tried his hardest to break me down and tear me apart...
Now, Adalyn, watch with the name calling; I never insulted you. You were asking posters to be your sugardaddy and send you money and things for your pregnancy. I just asked that you should be verified to prove who you were if you were going to beg for money. I can provide kurtsellers with that link if he cares to read it. I even gave you conditions that I would follow if you got verified by Funnybunny and you didn't do it. If people were asking you for money, you would want the same thing. So, let's please be truthful, here, ok?
a white 21 year old who was pregnant at the time.
So, Adalyn, are you now saying that you are no longer pregnant? That was just a few weeks ago. I hope the baby was healthy, if in fact you did.
As far as kurtsellers is concerned, if he so desires to mail you money for the care of your baby (because the real ******* is a worthless bum that won't take responsibility for his own kid) then, he should go right ahead and do that. Kurt should just remember "buyer beware" 'cause he's going to get nothing for his experience but an empty wallet.
Now, please stop the name calling, sweetheart.

Last edited:
Back