Looking for a dominant sexy lady/queen

hey there :) I'd like to talk to dominant women :)

I CAN be a good girl ....

View attachment 3349376

...to the right person ;)

View attachment 3349377

and serve well! :D if you're interested DM me, pretty please :*
I sincerely hope you find her..and she should feel as lucky as she is dominant

(...and if she has a bi-black "twin" looking to dominant a white sub who looks as sexy as you, one of you PM me...)

WANTED: Black Queen domination, to initiate some young, white submissives eager to experience the lesbian side of interracial black sex domination.

.goneblack79.gifwhite slave to sista.pngtmp_tumblr_muzpfir7211sfg2ebo1_1280-310853100.jpgaaaaa.gif

Queen must be bi and will work 1-on-1 with their young white subjects (separate meet ups for each) and 2-on-1 including me as the dominating bull. Meet ups will occur TBD over the summer (2020) as pandemic restrictions and participant schedules will permit.

Baltimore location but may include DC and/or Philly.

Interested? PM me.

Me too!

Finding girls that are hungrily into girls is pretty much the most rare find you could ever have. :(
I don't think so, there are quite many lesbian, bisexual and bi-curioys girls around. Just on this website it's probably not the right place to search, it sort of interracial male only.

I don't think so, there are quite many lesbian, bisexual and bi-curioys girls around. Just on this website it's probably not the right place to search, it sort of interracial male only.

Wish I could agree - but finding these girls, even on swinger vacations and cruises, has proven to be a very, very rare occasion.

There are girls who are happy to be pillow princess and just lay there and soak up attention - but very few women who are "lionesses" (assertive and joyous about girl-on-girl play).

Wish I could agree - but finding these girls, even on swinger vacations and cruises, has proven to be a very, very rare occasion.

There are girls who are happy to be pillow princess and just lay there and soak up attention - but very few women who are "lionesses" (assertive and joyous about girl-on-girl play).
True, lioness are rare.
Best way to my experience is just ordinary meeting with other people and wait and see what happens. That's not that obviously sexual, not offending, but a slow approach to get accustomed to the idea. Most girls are shy.

most girls still grow up in a patriarchy environment. Once they go beyond, once they overcome their husband's power, when they are autonomous and independent, then they find their place. I own my white hubby, I am a dominant black girl... but I also like tenderness. And devoted women can provide that...

I do understand that someone could be between dominated and dominant. Ok I am mostly to be dominated kind of woman. But latelly I've been very curios to be dominant for youger person. Boy or girl. Mostly girl.

Back