Looking for a dominant BBC to cuckold us

I am looking for a dominant BBC to cuckold me and my husband. I am a hot, horny petite married woman, my husband is straight and loves to watch me getting fucked in front of him. We are looking for a fit, dominant black guy who can totally take charge of me, fuck me hard and cuckold my husband by giving him instructions of what to do. No gay stuff. But like eating my pussy when the BBC is fucking me and clean my pussy when the bull is done cumming in me or sending him to the living room to only listen to me when I am getting fucked.

We are in San Diego. If interested please private message me here and we can then exchange phone numbers. I am free this Saturday May 16 to meet you over drinks.

Rita
those are awesome.

I am looking for a dominant BBC to cuckold me and my husband. I am a hot, horny petite married woman, my husband is straight and loves to watch me getting fucked in front of him. We are looking for a fit, dominant black guy who can totally take charge of me, fuck me hard and cuckold my husband by giving him instructions of what to do. No gay stuff. But like eating my pussy when the BBC is fucking me and clean my pussy when the bull is done cumming in me or sending him to the living room to only listen to me when I am getting fucked.

We are in San Diego. If interested please private message me here and we can then exchange phone numbers. I am free this Saturday May 16 to meet you over drinks.

Rita
Same here contact me in Las Vegas

Back