Hello ladies,

i'm 33 years old, living in Bangkok, Thailand, and seeking a wife who wants to cuckold me every night, i'm straight but i would like to have a wife who enjoys big black cocks and get banged right in front of me, besides tons of BBC's i'm willing to take all your responsibilities as well, PM me asap, thanks

Rules of Engagements:

1. I would like to marry a cuckoldress, that is my objective to be on this website, i would treat her like a BBC princess

2. only 10+ inches bulls with reasonably thick cock would be able to indulge into her

3. She would have very smooth life, her favourite food & drinks, favourite cloths, favourite pass-time and a fairly spacious sweet home for stay and breeding.

4. no tension, no stress, no arguments, only focusing on best BBC breeding whenever she wants, preferably each day expect those 5-6 days.

5. Sunday will be her holiday, she would do whatever she likes to do, wine and dine out, some shopping, some flirting etc

6. During her Periods she would take rest, no Bulls would be entertained, as simple as that

7. I'm also open to idea of Bull tourism, BBC hunting to various locations across the globe

8. i'm Straight, not into clean ups, wanna to be a cuckold hubby, though i retain my self-esteem and social image all the times, no compromise on that. everything we do will remain discrete and only a private lifestyle

Last edited:
Back