Looking for a couples/women in NY/NJ/PA area willing to explore their sexuality :)

M

MrFillUin

I enjoy the feeling of having someone white wife suck my cock while I play with her pussy and then move into position to lick her pussy into exctasy while my dick throbs in anticipation. Than I put my tool all the way in to her belly and give her the time of her life, filling her up with my jizz. Looking for sexy white females in NY/NJ/PA area.

I'm clean cut professional black male, *******/STD free. Looking for a couples/women in NY/NJ/PA area willing to explore their sexuality all the way. Please be clean ******* and disease free.

Attachments

• mtool 7.jpg
    mtool 7.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 21
If u can get to RI my wife's all yours. Let me know if interested and if so great. We've been together since we were teenagers and now in our late 30s. Be the second man to ever fuck her. Brunette blue eyes with DD breasts. Spend the weekend and as long as she's willing anything goes

I'd send u a pic of her but she wants me to set up 1st time by myself that way she doesn't have to hold back since I did it all

Back