Looking for a couple in NYC for long term play

gangbangking4ever

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Hello everyone my name is Jazz
I am looking for a lady or couple married or single, seeking discreet meetings for afternoons or evenings of Safe and Respectful encounters in the NYC area . I thoroughly enjoy sex, however It's very important to me, that our "Meets", are most pleasant, enjoyable, and memorable to those I'm socially and sexually involved with. Age is of no importance to me. I enjoy being with ladies and couples, who appreciate the soft touch and experience that comes with this mature gentleman34453192 - Copy - Copy.jpg 5253243420821899865 - Copy.jpg DSCN2366A - Copy.jpg penis.jpg PIXECT-20130707014727.jpg As an average gentleman within this lifestyle, I find myself very active, continuing to enjoy the lifestyle I have had a few fantastic experiences I'm a very laid back, discreet gentleman, who enjoys exploring new ideas in reaching sexual gratification for both myself, and the ladies and couples I have met. I Don't smoke, and come with experience in knowing how to treat others with respect. The key words here are Respect, safe, and sexually pleasant encounters. After meeting me you will learn about me that I'm a pleasant, fun to be with and a Okay looking gentleman, just looking to please my partner/s. I am not into drama, head games, or back and fourth emails. I am straight and as mentioned, just love to play and please. If we are to meet, I'm sure you find this profile and myself to be honest and to your liking. I'm not perfect, but from past experiences of meeting others, I promise, you'll not be disappointed.

Back