If you go black you never can never go back

• You can never say never

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Do not see why you can not enjoy both

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Scar1307

Couple
We have been together for almost 41 years 36 of those in marriage with a fire still burning in our sex lives today because we have always made sure to make each other happy. We shared fantasies,likes and dislikes with each other and either did the fantasy our spouse wanted to if not role played it as close to the real thing as possible. We have had a number of sexual adventures but 12years ago my wife found out what gave her the ulitmate orgasm which is getting her hot pussy stuffed to the limits in length as well as girth when we found her fuck mate for the last dozen years. His cock and it is white measured 13 and a quarter inches in length and 7 inches in girth she could not get enough of it or him her informing us no one had ever taken all of it until she did the very first time. He divorced his first wife informing her if she wanted it he ws giving it to her but he met the love of his life 2 years ago with her being understanding of the situation instead of breaking up because of it. They have since married and moved a long way from us which is best for them not for us. I have convinced my wife if she wants to continue being stuffed the best bet would be for her ro get blackened so here we are but it might take a bit more time to win her over then maybe not.

Back