Looking for a bull or another couple that can help me take my girl to another level!

Hi,

We're a couple on the west coast who've been wanting to try new things. We've done a 3some with another female here and there and while it is fun, I think a full swap with another couple or just an intense fuck session with a bull is what we're looking try out next.

I never wanted to please another woman as much as I want to please the girl I've spent past 3 years of my life with. She was born in Italy, grew up in the US and is as beautiful as they come. Her dirty mind, her body, her voice/accent along with everything else combined has kept our sex so intense, so passionate and sexy that it keeps us wanting more as well as wanting to try & do new things. Each time she cums over and over and over again, squirting and gushing and just out of this world sexy.

This has left us wanting to make things better by getting dirtier. We've thrown around the idea of doing a 4some or just double teaming her and she's open to the idea but have come to conclusion that it will be much easier and more enjoyable to do this with strangers & no strings attached as opposed to try and fish out acquaintances who might be into this kinda stuff. This in short is how we ended up here.

Having said that, we're looking for someone who can fuck like they mean it. I'm an ex college athlete with a successful career/business so we're not looking for any kind of cuckold action. It's just quality, intense, sexy, good hard interracial sex with either a bull or another couple that can help me take this girl to another level. Taking turns on her, double teaming her swapping partners is all welcome. I'm a bit new to exploring this side of the game so any hints or tips are much appreciated in helping us find the right people who want to have mindblowing sex.

p.s - my girl is in the avatar, more pics on request for serious members

Back