Looking for a black bull to make me his bitch

Eloisa

Female
From
MI, US
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I'm married 40 year old short and petite about 4"10 I got green eyes red brown hair my husband is submissive but he doesn't have to know I don't open my mouth about our relationship unless you want me to let him now he rather know that a black man is fucking me and controlling me and I have to obey like a good bitch

View attachment 1014223 View attachment 1014223 View attachment 1014219 View attachment 1014220 View attachment 1014218 View attachment 1014213 I'm married 40 year old short and petite about 4"10 I got green eyes red brown hair my husband is submissive but he doesn't have to know I don't open my mouth about our relationship unless you want me to let him now he rather know that a black man is fucking me and controlling me and I have to obey like a good bitch
What a gorgeous little lady. It takes only bbc to tame her and stuff her mouth. You are so sexy hubby has no choice but to share you and let somebody else treat you like you deserve.

View attachment 1014223 View attachment 1014223 View attachment 1014219 View attachment 1014220 View attachment 1014218 View attachment 1014213 I'm married 40 year old short and petite about 4"10 I got green eyes red brown hair my husband is submissive but he doesn't have to know I don't open my mouth about our relationship unless you want me to let him now he rather know that a black man is fucking me and controlling me and I have to obey like a good bitch

Well endowed black male 9 inches long 6 inches thick very oral looking to get together and have some fun if interested leave me a message

Back