Looking for a BBC UK White couple Blonde GF

Good luck! I've just joined and i'm looking for exactly the same - huge black cock in the UK! My boyfriend and i cant wait to set it up.. :)

We should share tips and experience... Inbox me if you want?!

She does, and she is my gf and we have been together for well over 5 years we are currently waiting for her last weeks at uni to finish before we can really get stuck into this fantasy. Would love to know if anyone wants to help us :)

Way over 5 years is the same ;) We have been talking about it for a while wondering if to do it and when to do it. My gf has said "we will wait until I have finished university then we can have our fun" this is very soon now and we are both getting very existed. I think having this fantasy has made our sex life amazing and so much more heated. Leaving it this long has also confirmed to us how much we both want it. It's been a perfect amount of time to enjoy the fantasy as a fantasy and opened our eyes to what would and could happen if it went further. She is a stunning girl that deserves to have the option to experience new heights and power in the bedroom. It just seems very tricky to get to the guys/bulls that are genuine and want to plan something for the future.
If you still have anymore questions please email us we are always happy to answer your questions last thing we want is people getting the wrong end of the stick or even worse thinking we are time wasters. Thanks for all your interest tho :)

I admit it at first we were testing the water it was new to us but we were always truthful and said we want to take it slow.
She has about 8-9 weeks left then we will be on the cards but we want to chat and plan our first meet to make sure they guy is perfect. And I would say 80% of people we have spoken to have been wasters. So I understand your frustration.
What do you want us to do to prove we are genuine?
It does get frustrating when people just assume these things.

Hi guys

Me any my girlfriend are looking to meet someone with a big black cock. If you like what you see what do you require from us before we invite you over, and are you ok with doing a couple of things for us? just so we know your going to be genuine and have a big enough cock for what we would like :).
We would like to exchange pictures to see if your the right size (Huge). And we would also like to have some webcam fun so we know you and we are 100% about this, if all goes well after this then we would love to meet up.
We are new to this so things might take a while to get going. But if your happy with all of this then maybe we could exchange some pics get on webcam to prove we are who we say we are.
If and when we get some reply's me and my girlfriend will look through your lovely pics and profiles to see which ones we like the best and what suits yours and our needs.
We would love to return some pic's to please state what you would like us and her toys to do and we will take some pics and send them through.

Let me know your thoughts.View attachment 173030View attachment 173031View attachment 173034

hey witch dildo your gf use on the last pic? want to bye it for my gf

Back