Looking for a BBC UK White couple Blonde GF

lacbbc

Couple
Hi guys

Me any my girlfriend are looking to meet someone with a big black cock. If you like what you see what do you require from us before we invite you over, and are you ok with doing a couple of things for us? just so we know your going to be genuine and have a big enough cock for what we would like :).
We would like to exchange pictures to see if your the right size (Huge). And we would also like to have some webcam fun so we know you and we are 100% about this, if all goes well after this then we would love to meet up.
We are new to this so things might take a while to get going. But if your happy with all of this then maybe we could exchange some pics get on webcam to prove we are who we say we are.
If and when we get some reply's me and my girlfriend will look through your lovely pics and profiles to see which ones we like the best and what suits yours and our needs.
We would love to return some pic's to please state what you would like us and her toys to do and we will take some pics and send them through.

Let me know your thoughts.IMG-20120507-WA0006.jpgVIDEO0020_1024-2.jpgSmaller dildo 9 Inch.jpg

Hi guys

Me any my girlfriend are looking to meet someone with a big black cock. If you like what you see what do you require from us before we invite you over, and are you ok with doing a couple of things for us? just so we know your going to be genuine and have a big enough cock for what we would like :).
We would like to exchange pictures to see if your the right size (Huge). And we would also like to have some webcam fun so we know you and we are 100% about this, if all goes well after this then we would love to meet up.
We are new to this so things might take a while to get going. But if your happy with all of this then maybe we could exchange some pics get on webcam to prove we are who we say we are.
If and when we get some reply's me and my girlfriend will look through your lovely pics and profiles to see which ones we like the best and what suits yours and our needs.
We would love to return some pic's to please state what you would like us and her toys to do and we will take some pics and send them through.

Let me know your thoughts.View attachment 173030View attachment 173031View attachment 173034
id be up 4 that inbox me !

i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k

Yes we did omg you look perfect. We have email back some pics let us know your thoughts :)
from know on wont be on the site but you can email me if u want after a while we can talk on webcam is that ok ?? if you want 2 do this its fine if not good luck and no hard feelings WELL EXCEPT FOR THE 1 BETWEEN MY LEGS!!! HA HA xxxxx HOPE YOU KEEP IN TOUCH BYE BYE GIRLS:):blackheart:

Hi guys

Let me know your thoughts.View attachment 173030View attachment 173031View attachment 173034
i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..., inbox me as i have cam n we can chat more k

Back