Looking for a BBC near philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, we are a fun couple that loves sex. We are looking for a professional, clean shaven, black gentleman to get to know for some fun and kinky times. Our age range is 25-36 and we would want to meet in public and see if we all connect. Attached are her pics, let us know what you guys think and yes we've posted these pics... just hoping for a good reply from guys in our area.PART951301455211335-1.jpg ULike-1.jpg bridget-1.jpg

hey, i just got here the other day but i am local to you (south jersey, 10-15 mins from the bridges). although i'm out of your age range (37), i think that i fit the description of what you're looking for. message me back and let me know.

I'm in MD, but travel to Philly weekly for work. I'd like to chat with you & see if I can fill that pussy up with this BBC. msg me on yahoo Msgr or email youngnlongnu2

mtool 14.jpg Hello There,

I think your wife is gorgeous lady, and I would love to have relationship with you guys.
I'm 35, ******* and disease free, professional black male.
Live in Central Jersey, not far from you.
Let me know if you are interested in developing it further.
Jim

Hey there, we are a fun couple that loves sex. We are looking for a professional, clean shaven, black gentleman to get to know for some fun and kinky times. Our age range is 25-36 and we would want to meet in public and see if we all connect. Attached are her pics, let us know what you guys think and yes we've posted these pics... just hoping for a good reply from guys in our area.View attachment 35876 View attachment 35877 View attachment 35878

That is just TOO DAMN SEXY...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back