Hi,

We're looking for a BBC between 22-37 to fuck my gf. Must be open to having pics taken and being recorded. Anyone of interest will have to video call my gf for a bit to verify on both ends. We're in Hollis, Queens, we can hose, and we're looking for at least 10 inches

WOW, very sexy body

Hi,

We're looking for a BBC between 22-37 to fuck my gf. Must be open to having pics taken and being recorded. Anyone of interest will have to video call my gf for a bit to verify on both ends. We're in Hollis, Queens, we can hose, and we're looking for at least 10 inches
Dam I wish I was there. We can still video chat. I’ll travel. Need to bring her to Vegas for more fun and a real good Bbc fuk

You're in Hollis Queens and you need to come here to find BBC??

LOL. Just spend the day outside. Hollis is nothing but black. I worked there for years and there's young black studs everywhere that would destroy her pussy.

-J

Hi,

I am a white male, late 40s, 6', 185lbs, black hair, blue eyes, clean, professional and discreet. Would love to join you both for some MMF fun - into fucklicking, taking turns 69ing with her while the other takes her doggy style, whatever else seems like fun. I am on Long Island.

Back