Looking for a BBC in Manhattan

NYCPartyCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
NY, US
23/f 37/m couple in Manhattan is looking for a BBC (or two!) to play with in the next couple days before going on vacation. We are somewhat new to the lifestyle but have played with black men before and can host at our place on the upper east side. We are looking for older (than her) men who like to have kinky fun and don't mind if we maybe take some pics of her serving you BBC. She particularly likes dressing to impress and calling men daddy.

Late nights and early mornings as well as daytime fun are all good!

Attachments

• bootys1.jpg
    bootys1.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 374
  • vivaglam2.JPG
    vivaglam2.JPG
    563.6 KB · Views: 345
  • vivaglam5.JPG
    vivaglam5.JPG
    640.6 KB · Views: 366
23/f 37/m couple in Manhattan is looking for a BBC (or two!) to play with in the next couple days before going on vacation. We are somewhat new to the lifestyle but have played with black men before and can host at our place on the upper east side. We are looking for older (than her) men who like to have kinky fun and don't mind if we maybe take some pics of her serving you BBC. She particularly likes dressing to impress and calling men daddy.

NYC BBC here. If your interested and looking, hit me up. Either way enjoy your vacation.

I'm still on vacation (and hopelessy bored sexually) but my boyfriend is at home in Manhattan and I've had a bit of a devilish idea. I'd love of he sucked off a BBC while the BBC looked at pictures and videos of me, They could shoot some pics/vids of my bf worshiping the black cock and then send them to me. When I get home in 2 weeks we could invite our new friend back over and I could have a turn and he could judge who gave the better bj.

In a perfect world we could have multiple BBC's lined up, one stopping by each night and then making comments on my BF's skills (or lack thereof) here in this thread but I understand that many people might want discretion so feel free to PM me if you're interested and I will make sure we keep any details of this adventure between us.

She is so hot

I'm still on vacation (and hopelessy bored sexually) but my boyfriend is at home in Manhattan and I've had a bit of a devilish idea. I'd love of he sucked off a BBC while the BBC looked at pictures and videos of me, They could shoot some pics/vids of my bf worshiping the black cock and then send them to me. When I get home in 2 weeks we could invite our new friend back over and I could have a turn and he could judge who gave the better bj.

In a perfect world we could have multiple BBC's lined up, one stopping by each night and then making comments on my BF's skills (or lack thereof) here in this thread but I understand that many people might want discretion so feel free to PM me if you're interested and I will make sure we keep any details of this adventure between us.
Where do I sign up View media item 93253

My girlfriend is out of town for awhile but I have met a new friend who loves BBC. She's a single mom from Jersey and comes into the city to get away from her family (and get some BBC!) anyone want to party with her?

Attachments

• qos3.jpg
    qos3.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 147
  • qos2.png
    qos2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
  • qossuck1.jpg
    qossuck1.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 123
My girlfriend is out of town for awhile but I have met a new friend who loves BBC. She's a single mom from Jersey and comes into the city to get away from her family (and get some BBC!) anyone want to party with her?
Yeah ill party with her in bergen county, i know how to sneak around

Back