looking for a Asian female in the NYC area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 38 year old single guy who is looking for that average, conservative Asian couple or Asian single female in public who likes to let their inhibitions go in private. A couple who is sexually open and adventurous and wants to bring a guy into their bedroom for ongoing safe and erotic experiences. I have done this a few times before and am hoping I can find a compatible couple with whom to do it again. Ultimately, I'm looking to develop an erotic friendship with an attractive Asian couple.
I seek a hot asian lady couple that swings or a single female , height and weight proportional, down to earth, possesses intelligence and a great sense of humor, and are two genuinely nice people. In public you look just like any other couple next door. However, behind closed doors you have a kinky and wild side. Sexually, you are open and adventurous, and want to bring a guy into the bedroom for ongoing safe and erotic experiences. Together, you two are willing to take lead in the bedroom, at least initially, as I've only been with a couple once before. Individually, I want a woman who can turn me on with both her body and her mind, and a man who is straight but open like myself (bi or bi-curious would be fine as long as boundaries can be respected).

About me: 6ft" and 210 lbs with hazel eyes shaved hair. 7 & a half inches cut and on the thick side with shaved balls and trimmed above. I am straight I don't smoke and I do not *******
if i sound like you and someone you're interested in meeting then please email me so that we can get to know each other and find out if this is something that we all would like to pursue. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpgYiJndw1370759045.jpg

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back