Looking for 3 BBCs for gangbang in Fort Myers, Florida

Sexyswflcouple

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
My hotwife and I are seeking 3 fit, well hung (8+ inches), disease free, and fluid BBCs to come dominate us in a gangbang. She is a QOS and I am her bi-cuck. We really get off on worshipping multiple BBCs together and having them dominate all our holes so you must be ok with both of us worshipping your cock and alternating between both of our holes. We are looking to do this on the weekends April 17-18 or April 24-25. If you are interested message us and we will see how things go and if you fit our criteria. If you do we will form a group gangbang chat on either Snapchat or kik to set up the event. Accepting applications now and hope to hear from you all!

My hotwife and I are seeking 3 fit, well hung (8+ inches), disease free, and fluid BBCs to come dominate us in a gangbang. She is a QOS and I am her bi-cuck. We really get off on worshipping multiple BBCs together and having them dominate all our holes so you must be ok with both of us worshipping your cock and alternating between both of our holes. We are looking to do this on the weekends April 17-18 or April 24-25. If you are interested message us and we will see how things go and if you fit our criteria. If you do we will form a group gangbang chat on either Snapchat or kik to set up the event. Accepting applications now and hope to hear from you all!
I am your guy!

Back