looking foe BBC in oklahoma

Husband and I can are looking to find one or two regular black men in the Tulsa area for occasional sex.We will not travel to far because we do have a life.Married is ok with us;we will be discrete if you are.We have a lake house for weekend parties if you can get away.If you want a sexy white wife to get your load off once or twice a week then we are what you want.IMG_0267.JPG

Husband and I can are looking to find one or two regular black men in the Tulsa area for occasional sex.We will not travel to far because we do have a life.Married is ok with us;we will be discrete if you are.We have a lake house for weekend parties if you can get away.If you want a sexy white wife to get your load off once or twice a week then we are what you want.View attachment 17748

Very sexy,i would love to rub some cream onto your wife.

Hello I will be in Enid Oklahoma July 10th thru the 18th. No problem for me to drive to you. I'm 6'1 athletic build, well groomed handsome 200 pounds and strong. Will send you a pic if you're interested

Husband and I can are looking to find one or two regular black men in the Tulsa area for occasional sex.We will not travel to far because we do have a life.Married is ok with us;we will be discrete if you are.We have a lake house for weekend parties if you can get away.If you want a sexy white wife to get your load off once or twice a week then we are what you want.View attachment 17748
Still looking?

Hey you two I am scott a black male from the dallas area that is more than willing to travel your direction for some reagular fun. I am a gentlmen descreet and respectful 10' very thick and oral. Hell got some friends also

Hey you two I am scott a black male from the dallas area that is more than willing to travel your direction for some reagular fun. I am a gentlmen descreet and respectful 10' very thick and oral. Hell got some friends also.
Hey tengunner I'm in southeast Oklahoma Hugo,ok and Paris,TX area.

Back