Looking Black Men To Date With My Mom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xoxxoxxox, Dec 19, 2012.

1. xoxxoxxox

xoxxoxxox Active Member

I am a sissy boy who also like to watch black men :)

I am looking for black guys who wants to meet with my mom. I want to watch my mom getting fucked by black man i choose. She is a nudist and swinger.

I enjoy while i peek her fuck with black men or strangers. Looking for a real thing not a fantasy

143.jpg 144.jpg 153.jpg

2. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Your mother should be finding her own cock and you should finding your own pussy

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  3. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

I AGREE , Who wants to watch there mother having Sex.... someones elevator doesnt rise to every floor.....

4. xoxxoxxox

xoxxoxxox Active Member

you can call me perv but i like to watch her getting fucked by black
    it is too hot to watch when she rides black cocks

5. bbcdatsme

bbcdatsme Member

sounds like bs
    bbc u choose come on

6. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

The most pathetic thread on BTW...either a complete fraud enjoying fucking with the people on the site, or a nut case case beyond any doubt...do the best you can to ignore completely..maybe the ass will go away..osp

7. bbcdatsme

bbcdatsme Member

we
    well said

8. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    That's saying something, given some of the garbage that gets posted on a regular basis here.

9. Torpedo

I originally started visiting this site with the idea of sharing some of the things that I
    have learned in 61 years of living. And i do that whenever I can, but I have discovered this site has a lot of entertainment value too. There may be a lot of bullshit but a lot of it is funny bullshit. I think there are probably more than one person here that has never gotten laid or they just have some strange notions about sex

10. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

TRUE but why post crazy ass threads , i love fun and bullshit too sometimes , Some things are left better unsaid.....

11. bbcmilfhuntr

bbcmilfhuntr Active Member

US
    im so sick of the FAKES on here , for one they post something with a fake email,... fake pic .... only thing real is their pathetic fantasy .. These guys with to good to be true fantasies are JACKERS .. they get off on reading a post... AND IF they say tell me what you will do to her ... its a definite JACKER ... These guys are gna mess it up for real cpls and real wives .... And cucks wonder why we get rude sometimes , and dont answer ,, if your not trying to share a woman we dont want you or have a use for you .... no bbc wants to be in a room with a lil dick white guy watching him wank with no PUSSY around... thats just dumb ... as a matter of fact my new years resolution will pbly be to talk to the wives only im so tired of the games ..... What mother u know wants her lil dick son , to find her a real big cock .. ARE U KIDDING ME .... either they are on drugs really bad or mentally challenged .... Dont get me wrong their are some certified cucks that are outgoing and dedicated to pleasing their wives and other women they know with BBC , and this is not to yall but these guys are cramping your style badly ....merry xmas my bbc brothers .....

12. Torpedo

A lot of what has been said in this thread reinforces why I am glad I am in relatively closed group. We all know each other. Each of us can pretty much fulfill any desires we might have from within the group. The concern about STD's is minimal. We are very discrete and a new member generally first become aware of the group when they are invited to join. We currently have no cucks participating and their participation has been very rare over the years, only one guy comes to mind. I don't have to concern myself with some voyeur getting his rocks off watching me bang his wife or worse trying to tell me how to do it. I don't mind being watched as long as the person is participating, I don't consider sitting in the corner spanking your wee wee as participating. I value my privacy so I don't post any pictures so someone that wants a picture of me in action is out of luck. I have fun here and will probably be around for awhile. Merry Christmas and happy humping

13. Torpedo

There are a good share of fakes and bullshitters but I have helped a few people here and there. I try to be honest and forthright with people but when I fell that someone is a fake I ignore them. The are some people here that act like 12 year olds and I certainly hope they are just immature and not really 12 year old's. Over all I think the time spent on this sight is a nice diversion. I doubt that it is a good place to hook up with anyone though.