Looking Black Dick For My Girlfriend

Another one for you
I recently change to blond hair, I will ask my boyfriend to make some photos for you

KXy0OKi.jpg
You'd love having that sweet tight wet horny pussy pounded doggy style...having it full of bbc;)

Why would you blur your faces on the avatar???? Anyone who wants can copy it for free on this site:
http://imageteam.org/img-507bd8bd619d0.html
You can find it right below where it says "hack any facebook acount". Appears on lots of other websites as well. Its a French Canadian couple!
Imagine the poor suckers showing up for this non-event! lol

Wow Busted...whats with these idiots these days...lol

By idiots, are you referring to the fakes or the people who keep falling for them?

Hey BM both but some of these people are just to desperate...it does not make black men look very strong does it...it actually makes us look like fools because...woman are smart enough to know desperate guys from a mile away.

But the biggest problem is that they do not care enough to realize this (To Be Honest) i am more pissed of with the black dudes on this site then the fakes:mad:

But at least there are real cats like me and you and a chosen few on this site that have some respect and decorum about us...I guess we will have to represent:D

Peace,
Storm

Hi,

I decided to realize the fantasy of my girlfriend, being fuck by a black boy, for her birthday. This should take place in Los Angeles between the 1st of july and the 15th of July. Paulina is 27 and we are looking for someone not older than 35.

OSSkCq9.jpg
Z3pKzMF.jpg

XICBCyO.jpg
I wanna fuck her where is she at

Back