Looking a big BBC

lacbbc

Couple
VIDEO0020_1024-2.jpg
Hi guys!

Me any my girlfriend are looking to meet someone with a big black cock. If you like what you see what do you require from us before we invite you over, and are you ok with doing a couple of things for us? just so we know your going to be genuine and have a big enough cock for what we would like :).
We would like to exchange pictures to see if your the right size (Huge). And we would also like to have some webcam fun so we know you and we are 100% about this, if all goes well after this then we would love to meet up.
We are new to this so things might take a while to get going. But if your happy with all of this then maybe we could exchange some pics get on webcam to prove we are who we say we are.
If and when we get some reply's me and my girlfriend will look through your lovely pics and profiles to see which ones we like the best and what suits yours and our needs.
We would love to return some pic's to please state what you would like us and her toys to do and we will take some pics and send them through.

Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a great idea for you to let her experience a black cock, and the way you two are setting up these "interviews" are pretty good to. i hope you two find what you all are looking for.
Hi guys

Me any my girlfriend are looking to meet someone with a big black cock. If you like what you see what do you require from us before we invite you over, and are you ok with doing a couple of things for us? just so we know your going to be genuine and have a big enough cock for what we would like :).
We would like to exchange pictures to see if your the right size (Huge). And we would also like to have some webcam fun so we know you and we are 100% about this, if all goes well after this then we would love to meet up.
We are new to this so things might take a while to get going. But if your happy with all of this then maybe we could exchange some pics get on webcam to prove we are who we say we are.
If and when we get some reply's me and my girlfriend will look through your lovely pics and profiles to see which ones we like the best and what suits yours and our needs.
We would love to return some pic's to please state what you would like us and her toys to do and we will take some pics and send them through.

Hi True-Romance Shame your not from around the UK you look big...
thanks but it looks better in person luv;). yeah, it is to bad that i'm not out your way, but i wouldn't mind chatting it up with you and showing you a few pics;)

Hi guys

i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better .., inbox me as i have cam n we can chat more k

Back