looking 4 a BBC or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cuckold white guys are amazing.а I am in the North Jersey Area and would love to give your women my hard black dick with you watching,( or for those who prefer, giving it to both of you).а Get back to me if interested.а I'm not big on sending pics i the mail but we can work it out.а Lets hear more about you white boys giving your women to black men. Thanks

She looks perfect as a sexual gift to black men. I am glad to see more and more white couples are looking to the black man to provide her with the sexual experience our white females need.

Sean, it is also good to see black guys willing to not only provide the black cum for the white girls to carry inside them but also allow their white husbands and boyfriends to carry it as well. I think it is important for them both to carry it as a couple. It not only makes a statement about his dominance over the white couple but also gives him an ego boost with just the thought or even the discussion about how he was able to get his black cum inside both of them whether both received it directly or it was delivered inside her first and then hubby gets his share from her.

Either way the black guys should never feel like it was a gay act on their part because there is no way it could be. There is a huge difference between getting your dick inside someone else than someone else getting their dick inside you I don't care what anyone says.

I am really glad to see more white boys wanting their white women to be fucked by the black man. We know that our women need this power fucking that only a black man can give her before she can feel like a real woman that has experienced true sexual gratification and accomplishment. Plus she is in a better mood afterwards and we all know that if she ain't happy ain't no one happy.

You cuckold white guys are amazing.а I am in the North Jersey Area and would love to give your women my hard black dick with you watching,( or for those who prefer, giving it to both of you).а Get back to me if interested.а I'm not big on sending pics i the mail but we can work it out.а Lets hear more about you white boys giving your women to black men. Thanks

We have the best men in NJ!

I want to get my wife blacked & i have told her my hpoes & dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back