looking 4 a BBC bull to use my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

KILLERWANG

Couple
she always says she would never take a black cock thats not her thing well last night we got pretty wasted there was this big black guy there at the party i told her to say hi next thing i know he is taking a shot of her and was her grab rub his pants as she walk over to me i said wat u think and she said i wanna fuck him tonight i told her to use are car she tried he hella wanted her but he could not get hard and said the car was not his thing that pissed me off lol im looking for a real BBC to wrack her pussy up shes 20 big juicy ass and loves 2 give head and wat a fuck cant wait 2 see her be used:)
IMG_0712.JPG

Clean as a whistle.... And would fuck the hell out of her.. But where is lake country?

Hey KILLERWANG, I be in Los Angeles. Recently purchased a used Camper Van with sleeper loaded with entertainment center and all the other amenties. Planning to visit in your area very soon. I would jump at the chance to use your girlfriend. She has a very nice and tight little body. Love that young tender phat white pusy. Hit me up at mcndhouse.com, for more info, if you interested and together we can work it out. "Anyways, why should I continue to ******* my chicken when I could be stroking her cat???" LOL

she always says she would never take a black cock thats not her thing well last night we got pretty wasted there was this big black guy there at the party i told her to say hi next thing i know he is taking a shot of her and was her grab rub his pants as she walk over to me i said wat u think and she said i wanna fuck him tonight i told her to use are car she tried he hella wanted her but he could not get hard and said the car was not his thing that pissed me off lol im looking for a real BBC to wrack her pussy up shes 20 big juicy ass and loves 2 give head and wat a fuck cant wait 2 see her be used:)
View attachment 60

where are you located I would love to use her

View attachment 60

She has a nice looking pussy that I would love to fill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back