Lookin for BBC fans for my wife

jondo

Couple
I am looking for big black studs willing to pose to my wife with a piece of paper
and a text on it saying....

"Hi Albina, yo white tits are next, I'm gonna jizz you up and have your wimp hubby clean us both up.
lame ass tiny dick husband is gonna pay for all of it. He will submit as we fuck...he will suck and clean us that's it."

good candidates will get pictures and a way bang her

View media item 41248View media item 41247

Hi Albina I'm going to grab you by the back of your neck as I lift you off your knees and lead you to your bedroom. Still firmly gripping the back of your neck as I'm behind you slapping and grabbing your ass. When we get to the edge of your bed, I'll caress your breast kissing you on your neck, you quiver as you feel my fully erect pressed up right between you soft red and swollen (from the ass slapping and grabbing to the bedroom) ass cheeks. Your head becomes warm with lust and you began to crave more than my firm fingers sliding in and out of your silky wet pussy.
With my hand still gripped to the back of your neck you lost your sense of surroundings until all of a sudden I ******* your head to the bed, bent over, ass in the air and pussy fully exposed I look back at your husband as he stands quietly watching me grip my big black cock and place the warm hard tip to you quivering wet lips.

Hi Albina I'm going to grab you by the back of your neck as I lift you off your knees and lead you to your bedroom. Still firmly gripping the back of your neck as I'm behind you slapping and grabbing your ass. When we get to the edge of your bed, I'll caress your breast kissing you on your neck, you quiver as you feel my fully erect pressed up right between you soft red and swollen (from the ass slapping and grabbing to the bedroom) ass cheeks. Your head becomes warm with lust and you began to crave more than my firm fingers sliding in and out of your silky wet pussy.
With my hand still gripped to the back of your neck you lost your sense of surroundings until all of a sudden I ******* your head to the bed, bent over, ass in the air and pussy fully exposed I look back at your husband as he stands quietly watching me grip my big black cock and place the warm hard tip to you quivering wet lips.
I must admit it's kinda hot, if you can write it on paper and show it with your body you will be the first candidate

Back