Long time in the Making

hotwife71

Couple
Hi, Thought i would tell my story.

Background, My wife mid 40's has never been with anyone else apart from me.

I always thought of my wife with another guy and it initially started as a fantasy and progressed to me getting her some lingerie. Then it progressed to a small toy and then something bigger. I then planted the seed of a 3rd person joining us. This process went on for about 10 years and then the internet became a thing that she started to use, so i suggested we put an AD up on Craigslist. It didn't take long before we had a bite, she invested emotionally with one guy, pics exchanged etc, that lasted about 8 months and when push came to shove to finally meet, he disappeared. followed by 2 more guys over the next 6 months, same scenario.

So back on the horse and after the usual time wasters and picture hunters ( 1 year) we finally received a reply from a US military guy who was on holidays in Australia (where we are from) that was on a Monday, by the Saturday we had a plan to meet up that night at a hotel.

Let me say, He was well endowed, ripped and 15 years younger. He lasted about 2 hours, i last about 2 minutes, It was the first time she came through intercourse (multiple) and she was dripping like tap. It was incredible, she was like an *******, the whole thing took me by surprise as she is a reserved, kindergarten teacher.

We watch the video back every now and then, i do multiple times by myself. We will have another go soon, it's just finding the right guy.

Last edited:

I always thought of my wife with another guy and it initially started as a fantasy and progressed to me getting her some lingerie. Then it priogressed to a small toy and then something bugger. I then planted the seed of a 3rd person joining us. This process went on for about 10 years and then the internet became a thing that she started to use, so i suggested we put an AD up on Craigslist. It didn't take long before we had a bite, she invested emotionally with one guy, pics exchanged etc, that lasted about 8 months and when push came to shove to finally meet, he disappeared. followed by 2 more guys over the next 6 months, same scenario.

So back on the horse and after the usual time wasters and picture hunters ( 1 year) we finally received a reply from a US military guy who was on holidays in Australia (where we are from) that was on a Monday, by the Saturday we had a plan to meet up that night at a hotel.

Let me say, He was well endowed, ripped and 15 years younger. He lasted about 2 hours, i last about 2 minutes, It was the first time she came through intercourse (multiple) and she was dripping like tap. It was incredible, she was like an *******, the whole thing took me by surprise as she is a reserved, kindergarten teacher.

We watch the video back every now and then, i do multiple times by myself. We will have another go soon, it's just finding the right guy.
Wow get the video posted

It was meant to be a 3some initially. But after setting the camera up and waiting for them to get started, her enthusiasm took me by surprise and i couldn't look away for 2 hours. I didn't even join in.

We had initially talked about boundaries and kissing etc. That went out the window after 5 seconds.

I always thought of my wife with another guy and it initially started as a fantasy and progressed to me getting her some lingerie. Then it progressed to a small toy and then something bigger. I then planted the seed of a 3rd person joining us. This process went on for about 10 years and then the internet became a thing that she started to use, so i suggested we put an AD up on Craigslist. It didn't take long before we had a bite, she invested emotionally with one guy, pics exchanged etc, that lasted about 8 months and when push came to shove to finally meet, he disappeared. followed by 2 more guys over the next 6 months, same scenario.

Sounds similar to the progression I am on with my wife but started late, maybe too late. Only to the point now of fingering her so she can cum from penetration and she talks about having a big cock in her pussy. Mid 50s both of us.

Back