Long-Term playmates in Las Vegas

Will Tile

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NV, US
Hi, my name is Will. I have posted here before and met some great people and really enjoyed my time here. Due to some of my friends moving I'm now looking for new playmates. Just someone I can meet with weekly for some adult fun. Even better if you are not camera shy.

I'm 31, 5' 9", 198 lbs and my dick is 10". I to take my time in getting to know people a d don't want to rush anything. I am super chill and pretty much get along with everyone. I do work in adult films (hence the pics), but this is something separate from that. If you are I interested in that just look up Will Tile on XVideos and I should pop up.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or hit me up on kick at <removed by Moderator>. If you are coming to town please contact me when you are already here. I can't make plans more than a week out. I hope you have a great day and everything go well.

Julie Ginger and I 1080p 30fps_3.gifFriday Night Fight Foursome Preview_1.gifInShot_20181109_093904877_1.gif1544ca6a-f28b-4c2b-816c-889e35ff4c16.Will Tile+ Lissa.mp4.gif

Attachments

• InShot_20181117_215144375.mp4
    4 MB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my name is Will. I have posted here before and met some great people and really enjoyed my time here. Due to some of my friends moving I'm now looking for new playmates. Just someone I can meet with weekly for some adult fun. Even better if you are not camera shy.

I'm 31, 5' 9", 198 lbs and my dick is 10". I to take my time in getting to know people a d don't want to rush anything. I am super chill and pretty much get along with everyone. I do work in adult films (hence the pics), but this is something separate from that. If you are I interested in that just look up Will Tile on XVideos and I should pop up.

If you have any questions feel free to email me or hit me up on kick at <removed by Moderator>. If you are coming to town please contact me when you are already here. I can't make plans more than a week out. I hope you have a great day and everything go well.

View attachment 2254919View attachment 2254920View attachment 2254921View attachment 2254922
Sir, looking for a Bull for my LA area gf

If like please PM us asap. Thanks. j

Attachments

• 123_1(21).jpeg
    123_1(21).jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 21
A Closer Look from Hubby starring Anya Gold

Anya and I had been fucking behind your back for a few months. She made it very clear that you did not satisfy her in the bedroom and more than likely could never be man enough to complete the task. That's why she called me over so often. On the idea of another stud giving her the satisfaction she craved was too good to pass up. It just so happened that one day you came home early. You caught us in bed right before we got to the good part. At first we thought to stop, but seeing the pathetic look in your eye Anya knew she could do whatever she wanted in that moment. So she did and you witnessed us fucking up close and personal. I hope you enjoyed the show. There will be more act to come in the near future.

View attachment A Closer Look from Hubby starring Anya Gold Preview.mp4

A Closer Look from Hubby starring Anya Gold

Anya and I had been fucking behind your back for a few months. She made it very clear that you did not satisfy her in the bedroom and more than likely could never be man enough to complete the task. That's why she called me over so often. On the idea of another stud giving her the satisfaction she craved was too good to pass up. It just so happened that one day you came home early. You caught us in bed right before we got to the good part. At first we thought to stop, but seeing the pathetic look in your eye Anya knew she could do whatever she wanted in that moment. So she did and you witnessed us fucking up close and personal. I hope you enjoyed the show. There will be more act to come in the near future.

View attachment 2772668
We like...PM when you inclined.

Back