LONG NIGHT

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
One night some friends came over and brought this guy who we'd had never met before. He was really hot. He was also quite a bit younger than my husband and I. Oh, did I mention he was black? We talked and drank all night, but this guy was just super interested in getting as friendly as possible. So after what had to have been ******* number 7 or 8, he and I were the only ones left standing. Everyone else left and my husband was ******* on the sofa. It got kind of awkward because he and I were just sitting there in silence until he walked over, grabbed my hand, lead me upstairs and fucked my brains out with his big, black cock. I woke up the next day and he was gone. I can’t even remember his name but thank you where ever you are. My husband woke up with a huge hangover and didn't even ask when everyone had left.

1.jpg

One night some friends came over and brought this guy who we'd had never met before. He was really hot. He was also quite a bit younger than my husband and I. Oh, did I mention he was black? We talked and drank all night, but this guy was just super interested in getting as friendly as possible. So after what had to have been ******* number 7 or 8, he and I were the only ones left standing. Everyone else left and my husband was ******* on the sofa. It got kind of awkward because he and I were just sitting there in silence until he walked over, grabbed my hand, lead me upstairs and fucked my brains out with his big, black cock. I woke up the next day and he was gone. I can’t even remember his name but thank you where ever you are. My husband woke up with a huge hangover and didn't even ask when everyone had left.

View attachment 916762
I HAD A NIGHT LIKE THAT ABOUT A YEAR AGO,,,AND I STILL THINK ABOUT IT AND MY PUSSY GET AS WET NOW AS IT DID THAT NIGHT,,,,,DID YOU EVERY SEE HIM AFTER THAT NIGHT,,,,,I NEVER DID,,,,

Back