Long Island to NYC wife looking for BBC

Jeny917

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
We will cover drinks and then a hotel.
Husband wants to watch and take pictures as Jeny enjoys primal *******. She has tried BBC once and had the time of her life.

She likes clean cut and groomed. Guys without bellies who are over 6' tall. She likes thick and long. We want safe play only.

Please send some pics including face and body. <email removed>. Send kik to get to the next level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Husband wants to watch and take pictures as Jeny enjoys primal *******. She has tried BBC once and had the time of her life.

She likes clean cut and groomed. Guys without bellies who are over 6' tall. She likes thick and long. We want safe play only.

Please send some pics including face and body. <email removed>. Send kik to get to the next level.
Does Jeny have pics?

...interested. Should post some pics up. The email thing is just to keep private contact between members. You can send and share details via private message.

The redaction of emails makes this site less useful...

, Hi how are you I would love to chat and meet your wife. I am in Georgia if there's a problem saying check out my profile and hope you like what you see

Hi NYC BBC here I'm interested do have pics of her

dagreatsully

Back