Long distance

We have travelled back from Portugal to the UK to meet a guy in a hotel close to the airport & flown home the following day :)

All of my experiences have been vacation flings (and no, I didn't just go for the sex). I would be willing to travel as my funds would allow, but it would really depend on the situation. I wouldn't travel just for a night in the sack. Sorry. For me, there would have to be a connection, a meeting of the minds first, get to know someone, so that you know you want to spend time with them. If we are only good together in bed, but have nothing of interest to talk about outside of it, then I'm really not interested. Sex is great, especially if it's great sex, but that's not all there is to life.

Just my humble opinion. :)

All of my experiences have been vacation flings (and no, I didn't just go for the sex). I would be willing to travel as my funds would allow, but it would really depend on the situation. I wouldn't travel just for a night in the sack. Sorry. For me, there would have to be a connection, a meeting of the minds first, get to know someone, so that you know you want to spend time with them. If we are only good together in bed, but have nothing of interest to talk about outside of it, then I'm really not interested. Sex is great, especially if it's great sex, but that's not all there is to life.

Just my humble opinion. :)

Well said.

Sometimes you just have to do it, when your favorite guy is unable to come to you.

I'm fortunate that I live an hour away from all the fun vacation spots. Orlando or the beach on the east.

Back