Long D or Fat D

Whats better Long or Fat ladies?

• Total voters
The deeper the more sensitive it gets ...... yall know that?

Of course, but there's also an incredible amount of pleasure from being stretched wide that is different from the pleasure from someone being deep inside me. It's not an either / or , or one type of pleasure is better or worse than another - it all depends on the situation, the cock, and the skills a man has. Just saying deeper = better is ignoring the fact that there's more to fantastic sex.

God I love when there is a reasonable response to serious question and not just some fictitious response based on some bs "cuckold" storied somebody read some place. You and Mariposa are two of my more liked posters on this site (women that is, I have a couple of male posters I find quite fascinating as well).

Of course, but there's also an incredible amount of pleasure from being stretched wide that is different from the pleasure from someone being deep inside me. It's not an either / or , or one type of pleasure is better or worse than another - it all depends on the situation, the cock, and the skills a man has. Just saying deeper = better is ignoring the fact that there's more to fantastic sex.

God I love when there is a reasonable response to serious question and not just some fictitious response based on some bs "cuckold" storied somebody read some place. You and Mariposa are two of my more liked posters on this site (women that is, I have a couple of male posters I find quite fascinating as well).
Thank you, sbcplseeking! :)

I good man with a penis that is too long can still be a good lover. I've slept with a couple of women who could not take it all so I did not give it all. It is really that simple. My wife could not handle my entire cock until a couple of years ago. Now she can take it in any position and probably could handle more. I am about 7 1/2" long.

A massive cock that is too thick is just a problem for everyone and when I say this I am referring to girths that are like a soda pop can. I do not know why men push past a 6" to 6.5" inch girth (1 3/4" to 2 1/4" width). After two children my 6 1/4" girth does my wife fine.

With a cock like mine I still prefer to lick a pussy and watch her cum before my cock goes anywhere. It is all technique guys.

For me, I like a thick and long cock. Both do it for me. My current lover is very thick, and when he goes inside me, it pulls everything inward. The result is that my clit actually rubs on his shaft. I have never had that happen with any man before, and it feels amazing! But, he is also long enough to touch me in places I have never been touched before. I love it when he rubs past my cervix, that gives me a really strong orgasm. So, for me, I like both.
:eek:Never knew it was possible for a guy to pass the cervix! Respectfully, have you had children before? I thought the cervix only dilated during birth. This sounds like a trick I need to learn!

Back