London UK based hetroflexible Bull seeks hotwife /cuck / stag-vixen couples

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi I'm a chilled experienced Bull with a varied background that includes both swinging and BDSM. My attention has been elsewhere for a few years but now I'm back and eager to build new friendships with a small handful of kinky friends in and around the London area.

Hi Sir, Errand boi here. I have a gf and need to have her fucked by you sir and if I could do degrading chores for you it would be amazing. I can send pics to email sir. Would you be open to fucking her for a weekend and I provide beers weed condoms lube anything you like. In return I ask you to use your darkest imagination to get me to clean your house. Lick it clean. Hard floors toilets, bathroom/toilet floor, kitchen floor, shoes, hoover carpeted rooms but lick the skirting boards clean. Anything and any chore no matter how demeaning. You just enjoy fucking my girl whilst I do the before mentioned whilst serving you both as fuck butler and clean up boi. Your discarded condoms and cum loads on her ass feet belly etc would be something im willing to earn sir
🙇‍♂️
🙇‍♂️
🙇‍♂️

I will talk to her and it would be wonderful to have a list of chores and things to get supply you with, condom size and brand you prefer sir. Even load enhancing supplements so there is more of your real man load for my lowly cuck self to clean up. We live in SW London sir. She needs a real man like you with a proper penis to fuck her and I will be chastised leashed and clean your car even. I will lick the ground you walk on to hear my girl humming and cumming on your BBC as well as hear your manly bull like groans as you blow load after load for me to clean
👅
Sir. Can send pics soon if you are interested and open to this sir.

Back