London, UK Based Black Masseur Seeks Women & MF Couples For Sensual Fun

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I seek open-minded women (based within London, UK – certainly the SE of England) for extended foreplay, oral, light BDSM (where I am a Dom – possibly a slave master and you worship/submit to me), mutual pubic stroking, nudism, sensual massages and possibly penetration. I would especially love to hear from mature women/couples, women/MF couples who would love to massage me together, pregnant women and if they still exist, virgin women.

My preference would be to meet professional career /males/females/MF couples due to previous experiences. However I would consider others if you are serious.

I am a 39 year old black man, 6ft 2inches tall, athletic build, lives and works in London, UK. I am friendly, laid back, have a GSOH, open minded, respectful and educated to degree level FYI. I am usually available most evenings and weekends. I cannot accommodate so please be able to whether this at a hotel or your abode). Sexually I am open minded but will speak about this privately.

I may suit the shy, those new to the scene and those curious about the black anatomy.

I do not allow filming or photography during meets. I can arrange a social in a pub/coffee bar within London at your request beforehand.

If this interests you, please get in touch with me privately with your KIK/Skype name. Please also tell more about yourself. I ask for KIK/Skype as to not giving my number to timewasters.

Thanks.

Back