London, UK Based Black Masseur Seeks People for Massage & Sensual Fun

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I am a black gentleman, 39, 6ft 2 inches tall, athletic build, lives and works in London, keeps fit by playing tennis and football. I am university educated, very laid back, open minded, respectful and fun to be around. I am very much into erotic massage, sensual play, light BDSM and nudism. My sexual orientation is straight but there is a curious side to me as would let a man massage me with his female partner. I have no issues massaging a man either. I have no issues with a man doing so admiration touching of me. I have had no sexual experience with a man.

I am seeking ladies, MF couples and guys who can accommodate (in/around London) to engage in massage, foreplay, BDSM and nudism with. I would prefer to meet professional people due to my previous experiences. I would consider others if they show seriousness. The guys would not be hairy and must be circumcised if they want a full body massage from me.

I very much like mature people and those who like sensual touch and play.

I may suit those new to this type of scene, the shy and those who would like to explore the black anatomy.

If this interests you, please send me a private message telling me as much as possible about you. I usually engage with people initially with KIK or Skype to avoid giving my number to time wasters so please have this ready. Also I am only interested in people in London, UK or the SE of England. If you will be in such areas soon and mean business, I would like to here from you. Discretion/cleanness totally assured and expected.

Thanks, D.

Back