London (UK) Based Black Masseur Available For Sensuality, Domination & BDSM Acts

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I am a black guy, born, live and work in London, UK. I am 40 years in age, 6ft 2 inches tall, athletic stature, nice juicy pert buttocks and holder of a beautiful thick appendage. I am very friendly, open minded, laid back, respectful (of boundaries), am genuine, have a GSOH and fun to be around. My sexual orientation remains undefined for several reasons which I can go into privately upon request.

I am seeking totally submissive men, woman and MF couples for foreplay, nudism and exchanging mutual pubic rubbing rather than penetration. Penetration may occur if there the woman if my absolute type. What is my type and everyone has one? Refer to the next paragraph. I will give women extended oral with the use of a dental dam (check this item on Google), exchange full body massages, expect to receive rimming, my penis sucked to completion, me being masturbated heavily and will engage in BDSM with you. For BDSM, I will the master or Dom.

I will happily give all types of women erotic massages as this is my passion but regarding penetration fun should it occur, the woman would have to be athletic or slightly curvy.

With men, I will NOT engage in any penetration with you but you will serve me and it is at my discretion what occurs between us. Maybe in BDSM you will be my slave where I am worshipped. You may have to lick my feet, wash my balls, suck them or rim me. Maybe you will be slave and shower me or I will cane you and give your balls pain by slapping them.

I am open to meeting all types of people but I especially welcome mature couples, middle aged men and career professionals. This is due to past experiences.

Regardless of what occurs between me and gentlemen, I would prefer you to be with a lady present although this is not set in stone.

My availability is usually certain evenings in the week and weekends. I will need sufficient notice to plan this around my busy schedule. I am not interested in immediate or same day meets.

I only travel out – so this could be to your hotel or residence in or around London. I would consider surrounding counties such as Kent or Essex but this will have to be negotiated and I have to ensure that you are very serious. East London would be my preference and I can recommend hotels upon request.

I don’t allow filming or photography during any of our meets. The only exception is if photos are taken with my phone. Social meets in a public place (cafe, pub, bar etc) before any fun can be arranged at your request.

Please have either KIK and/Skype messenger as I only use these to communicate. This eliminates timewasters at my end. We all have smartphones now and both are free on all Android and IOS (Apple) devices. I will not reveal my telephone number or Whatsapp details due to stalkers and timewasters. It also helps me to maintain my privacy.

Those close to you will never be told of what occurs in our meetings. Discretion and cleanness is totally assured/expected.

I am only interested in receiving correspondence with those living in the UK, especially the SE of England – in particular Greater London. If a trip to London is imminent, please send me a message. When sending me a message, please ensure it is sent to me privately initially and not on the general page. Please include your KIK/Skype username therein so we can continue to message away from this site. Please also tell what you like about my posting and tell me abit about yourself. Those new to the scene and the shy are very welcome. I believe my profile is as straightforward and honest as can be. I welcome any questions or ideas you may have.

Thanks.

Back