London (UK) Based Black Masseur Available For Sensual Fun & Dom BDSM Acts

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I am a black gentleman, born, live and work in London, UK. I am 39, 6ft 2 inches tall, athletic build, nice juicy pert buttocks and holder of a beautiful thick appendage. I am friendly, open minded, laid back, respectful (of boundaries), have a GSOH, am genuine and fun to be around. I am waiting for someone to define my sexual orientation.

I am seeking totally submissive men, woman and MF couples for foreplay, nudism and exchanging mutual pubic rubbing rather than penetration. I will give women extended oral with the use of a dental dam (check this item on Google), exchange full body massages, expect to receive rimming, my penis sucked to completion, me being masturbated heavily and will engage in BDSM with you. For BDSM, I will the master or dom.

With men, I will NOT engage in any penetration with you but you will serve me and it is at my discretion what occurs between us. Maybe in BDSM you will be my slave where I am worshipped. You may have to lick my feet, wash my balls, suck them or rim me. Maybe you will be slave and shower me or I will cane you and give your balls pain by slapping them.

Due to past experiences, I would prefer to meet career professional people but would consider others if they are serious and mean business.

Regardless of what occurs between myself and men, I would prefer you to be with a woman present although this is not set in stone.

I have a life and need to plan around my busy schedule so no requests for same day meets. For the record, I am usually available certain evenings and on weekends.

I cannot accommodate at all so be able to host in or around London. This will be at your abode or in a hotel. I can make several hotel recommendations.

I don’t allow filming or photography during any of our meets. The only exception is if photos are taken with my phone. Social meets in a public place (cafe, pub, bar etc) before any fun can be arranged at your request.

I utilise KIK messenger and/or Skype so please have either or both when proceeding to contact me. This is because I don’t give out my number due to timewasters in the past.

Discretion/cleanness is totally assured and expected at all times. Those close to you will never be told what happens during our meets.

If you are interested, please send me a private message. Please include your KIK/Skype username. Please also tell what you like about my posting and tell me abit about yourself. Those new to the scene and the shy are very welcome.

No timewasters. Please only get in touch if you are UK – preferably around the London area. If you are coming to the Greater London area very soon, I would like to hear from you too.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back