London, UK Based BBC Male Seeks Professional Sub Males, Couples & Females

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I am a London, UK based black gentleman, 39, athletic build, 6ft 2 inches tall, beautiful thick penis and nice pert large high lifted buttocks. I am exploring a bi side of mine very slowly. I WLTM a professional and educated couple who will be my subs. I would like both of them/single to massage my naked body from head to toe and later meets may involve both of you sucking my cock to completion. Prolonged foreplay, rimming is also another task you will have to carry out at my request.

I prefer an educated professional couple as these are the types of people I have had fun with in the past and why change a good thing. I have never tried any acts with a guy yet but have watched a bi bbc video which made me so aroused I cant get it out of my head.

I do prefer a mature couple/male who can accommodate but would consider someone younger if you are very serious. The key thing here is that you must be ready to submit and serve me.

I dont do photography/filming during meets. I can arrange a social first at your request. Discretion/cleanness is assured/expected with me. I use KIK messenger/Skype (Both free apps on iphone/Android). This is to avoid giving my number to time wasters. You must be based in/around London, UK or be willing to come in the near future.

I welcome those new to the scene, the shy and lovers of sensual massage.

I am very easy going, fun, laid back and respectful. I also appreciate boundaries. If this interests you, please get in touch and tell me more about yourself. No time wasters please. Total submission required. Thanks.

Last edited:
Being previously Black Female Dom owned means cock sucking and rimming skills on demand are up to speed, and I do give very good massage. The idea of a tongue bath from head to toe I find very erotic. Of course the psychological side or a Master Slave relationship is the real erogenous zone.

I am a London, UK based black gentleman, 39, athletic build, 6ft 2 inches tall, beautiful thick penis and nice pert large high lifted buttocks. I am exploring a bi side of mine very slowly. I WLTM a professional and educated couple who will be my subs. I would like both of them/single to massage my naked body from head to toe and later meets may involve both of you sucking my cock to completion. Prolonged foreplay, rimming is also another task you will have to carry out at my request.

I prefer an educated professional couple as these are the types of people I have had fun with in the past and why change a good thing. I have never tried any acts with a guy yet but have watched a bi bbc video which made me so aroused I cant get it out of my head.

I do prefer a mature couple/male who can accommodate but would consider someone younger if you are very serious. The key thing here is that you must be ready to submit and serve me.

I dont do photography/filming during meets. I can arrange a social first at your request. Discretion/cleanness is assured/expected with me. I use KIK messenger/Skype (Both free apps on iphone/Android). This is to avoid giving my number to time wasters. You must be based in/around London, UK or be willing to come in the near future.

I welcome those new to the scene, the shy and lovers of sensual massage.

I am very easy going, fun, laid back and respectful. I also appreciate boundaries. If this interests you, please get in touch and tell me more about yourself. No time wasters please. Total submission required. Thanks.
Hi there babe text me xx

Back