London sex clubs?

Hi,

Thought I'll share what info I have about clubs / parties in London...

The most upmarket swingers' club that I've found in London is Le Boudoir. You need to register as a member in advance. It's normally open on Fridays and Saturdays. Saturdays are for couples and single ladies only. They used to run specific interracial nights, Black Boudoir, monthly but I haven't seen those being advertised for a while.

Another club that I've heard positive feedback is OurPlace4Fun, but I haven't been to it myself so can't give more info other than you need to register as a member in advance too.

If you are after interracial swingers' parties, look up BMFC (Black Man's Fan Club) events. They sometimes do parties in London (or nearby).

In my experience Team Player Parties do the most fun (interracial) events. They have an Easter Bunny party coming up on Saturday 20th April in Sutton (near London).

There's another fab swingers website that has information about clubs and parties going on - just google fab swingers.

BMFC great nights full of Men had a lots of bbc from that club and a couple of gangbangs but be sure to be selective as there is some shady guys as well ..?

Hi,

Thought I'll share what info I have about clubs / parties in London...

The most upmarket swingers' club that I've found in London is Le Boudoir. You need to register as a member in advance. It's normally open on Fridays and Saturdays. Saturdays are for couples and single ladies only. They used to run specific interracial nights, Black Boudoir, monthly but I haven't seen those being advertised for a while.

Another club that I've heard positive feedback is OurPlace4Fun, but I haven't been to it myself so can't give more info other than you need to register as a member in advance too.

If you are after interracial swingers' parties, look up BMFC (Black Man's Fan Club) events. They sometimes do parties in London (or nearby).

In my experience Team Player Parties do the most fun (interracial) events. They have an Easter Bunny party coming up on Saturday 20th April in Sutton (near London).

There's another fab swingers website that has information about clubs and parties going on - just google fab swingers.
Have never been to any of the Team Player parties but have heard good things. I hope to go some day soon.

They are doing a party next Saturday, 19th Oct, in Sutton, just outside London.
Hi, I've been to other events at that venue in my time and like it there. In terms of swinging personal things are keeping me busy so I probably wont be going on any adventures until mid November.

We would recommend BMFC Parties at Arousal, Radlett, Sutton House and Hellfire - all near London; OP4F is very good, but compact; and Le Boudoir has a good reputation. Take your pick!

We would recommend BMFC Parties at Arousal, Radlett, Sutton House and Hellfire - all near London; OP4F is very good, but compact; and Le Boudoir has a good reputation. Take your pick!
I've created some good memories at all of those clubs. All have their pros and cons. That said, speaking as a single male. I'm not a fan of OP4Fs current management.

Back