London hotwife I fucked in front of her husband.

8inchoffun

Male
From
UK
A couple from London made a visit to meet me at the local hotel today after 5 days of conversation on skype. The guy stayed at the hotel and I went on a date with his wife from noon till evening. On our return she said she wants to buy condom herself to feel more sluttier and I could really see the expression she had while looking for a condom suitable to enjoy @8inchoffun in her pussy. When we came back at the hotel, rose petals were spread on the bed, tripod stands were placed as well and they told me it's their 5th wedding anniversary and her hubby said to use the pullout method instead of condom. Well in an hour, she came 2 times I noticed, her juice was like a water based lubricant. I also came one time and I was ready for round 2, we decided a reverse cowgirl position and after a while I felt and said that I am cumming, instead of stopping, the wife started to jump more fast and the husband hold her thighs and said to cum inside her vagina. I tried to lift up her ass but the ******* was greater on the upper side, and I came inside her. She said her husband that she can feel my cum deep inside and told me that it was her first time taking another man's cum with no contraceptive. His wife said to him to lick her out but she started to tease him by not pushing it out. We had a bath then went on a dinner date. They gave me their address which was in Croydon, London and said to visit them on valentine's day.

I wish the day comes sooner but on the side note, I am a bit worried about getting any disease and will get myself checked up ASAP.

Back