London cpl. 27yr old Italian girl for VBBC!

PimpinCuck

Couple
I am currently dating this sexy 27yr old Italian girl and now we are looking for a black man with an exceptional cock to join us in London asap

I will be watching, filming and possibly joining in (with her).

This is a legit meet. We are both experienced and can accommodate in East London or meet in a hotel.

Attachments

• IMG_0726.JPG
    IMG_0726.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_0727.JPG
    IMG_0727.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 519
  • IMG_0728.JPG
    IMG_0728.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_0729.JPG
    IMG_0729.JPG
    215.6 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_0730.JPG
    IMG_0730.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 485
I am currently dating this sexy 27yr old Italian girl and now we are looking for a black man with an exceptional cock to join us in London asap

This is a legit meet. We are both experienced and can accommodate in East London or meet in a hotel.
I want a piece of that

Hello to you both and I've never done this kind before but I love licking pussy and fucking anally with my BBC DEEP inside a fit horny ladies arse, I STAY ROCK HARD EVEN AFTER I'VE COME and I'm horny to look at too so all round the perfect person to take you up on your offer as if she's the fit Bella on the photos "I've already wanked my BBC over" then I'm more than happy to drive over from South West London and plow away making bloody sure that the lady enjoys herself and comes HARD and often...

Slb850@hotmail.com send me some more photos of Bella so I know that your for real and hopefully I will see you both very soon.

Is she still about?

Wow amazing

Easy, when users see nude pictures/ videos, their brains ? wanders off, and everything else shuts off.... reading ? becomes incomprehensible.
It’s crazy because even after I posted this message other people even kept responding to that user and get this... the user hasn’t been on the site since May of this year lol I have come to the conclusion that the term BULL means a dumb individual that fucks and can’t think for himself which is why that term is an insult to the classy gentleman that treat this lifestyle as entertainment.

Damn this post is 2yrs old..wake up guys! Stop drooling and foaming at the mouth over this old pic and look at the posted date..SMH

Back